Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dax Moy's Muscle In A Month Program Day 24 - DOMS Rating 3


Worked hard today but felt pretty good. Finished with multiple sets of barbell curls paired with close grip bench presses. I've struggled to maintain an accurate account of how many sets I've completed on previous occasions. However, today I had a plan more cunning than Professor fox at Cunning Univeristy. I took a dumbell from the rack and then moved all the remaining bells to the right hand side thus leaving a gap at the left hand end. as I completed a set, I moved a bell to the left hand end. When the bells were all at the left hand end it was time to go home!! simple huh?


Today's Measurements:
Weight: 198 lbs - up.5 (not sure why that's up - only had about 1500 cals today ??)

Body fat %: 20
Chest: 46
Waist: 39
Hips: 42
Right thigh: 26 & 19
Left thigh: 26 & 18.5
Right calf: 16.5
Left calf: 16.5
Right arm: 13.5
Left arm: 13.5

1 comment: