Tuesday 24 February 2009

Dax Moy's Muscle in a Month Program Day 23 - DOMS Rating 3

Felt ok today until I started doing lunges. Then I felt sore around my hamstrings and hips. I then had a problem doing squat jumps where my calf cramped up on me. I have had lots of problems in the past with injuries in that area so I took the sfae option and reverted to bodyweight squats.

Sorry but no photo or measurements today. I went out first thing this morning and took Sue, my wife, to breakfast .With working shifts, our relationship is sometimes like ships passing in the night so we have to make appointments to see each other. I had a very nice smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. Then left for work. This evening I going straight from work to complete the qualifying round of the Brain of London tournament. I'm a quiz fanatic and play in a league every Monday night as well as competing in national Grands Prix whenever I have the opportunity. Last night we won our cup semi final and we are currently top of the League looking to repeat our League and Cup double from last season!! I'll not get home till around midnight and as I'm on an early shift tomorrow, I'll need my beauty sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment